| New Arrivals! | Home | Tops | Dresses | Bottoms | Bags | Accessories | PlusSize | Preorders/Wholesales | Sales! |



Testimonials









Hi Sweeties, ClosetConcept would like to Thank You all for Shopping with Us !!
+ Its our pleasure to serve you =) +
+ We are Glad that you are Both happy and Satisfied with Us !! +
+ Thanks =) +..



Little Words ...from Sweeties who have Shopped with US <3


Name: Samantha Kok
URL: salty_lurvehoney@hotmail.com
Comments: hey sweet :)
I am impressed with your dedicated service and you have done well! a thumbs up for ya and the product is to my liking as well xD continue to impress others in the future!
love, samantha

Name: Khai
URL: khairi_11@hotmail.com
Comments: hey ther rememebr me..my gf likes the dress that i bought frm u..lol...lucky...tnx aniwae... nice one ! =)

Name: Doralynn
URL: stickychewychocolatey@hotmail.com
Comments: Ur really very nice, the nicest seller i've met. sellers always ask me go their closet mrt station but you are willing to come and find me at my convience ... n ur very friendly lols =D

Name: Irene
URL: snowy_irene@hotmail.com
Comments:
very pretty clothes + good services! thumbs up (:

Name: Yiruo
URL: seahyirou@hotmail.com
Comments:
Jade was really patient with me and she informed me of the defects of my items when she received the stock.She didnt keep quiet about it and I really appreciated her being sincere to her customers.A really good and fair seller indeed =)Two Thumbs up !! =)

Name: Yang Ting
URL: sam_elva_ling@hotmail.com
Comments: ClosetConcept.Very good and trustworthy online shop with friendly shop owners to be there and answer your enquires.Quality product given.Love the shop(: What i want.Somemore vintage tees and perhaps printed tees with interesting words on it and nice pictures.Best with big sizes.I prefer not so tight fitting clothes.

Name: Qi
Comments: hey ya! nice person. =) bring in more big size clothes. haha.. =)

Name: Shasha
Comments:
hi girls, i have already receive the tube dress and i love it so muchie cant wait to wear it and for sure my boyfriend will be delighted.. hehe
pls notify me when you bring in those huge retro glasses k.. thank you once again !

Name: Naz
Comments: Hello There! Item received with great thanks!

Name: Lydia
Comments: Great Thumbs up for Good Service and Great Items!
Can't wait for more of your updates :)

Name: Jewel
Comments: Item Received! Thanks for the patience and hard work!

Name: Lynn Lum
Comments: I have just received the item. thanks!!

Name: Ashely
Comments: Great Work! Team-mates are all friendly and Efficient. Nice people to work and do sales with. Although, I was quite fuzzy about the meetups, they did their best to accommodate to my timings and was very Patience and Helpful throughout the process. Will Definitely Continue to Buy and Support Them!

Name: Celina
Comments: Definitely have a great shopping experience with u guys! U are really efficient and better than other blogshop!


Name: EUNICE
Comments: Thanks, I've received the items :D:D Best Wishes to your Blogggieee, Babe :D Really like your Services, Real Fast and Steady hahha :D



+ Thanks Sweeties +
+ Be ensured that we will continue to do our best =) !! +